Sunday, April 14, 2013

198

198....that is the magic number.  2 away from 200.  Not bad if you are counting money, but on a scale?  Are you freaking kidding me?!



198.  That was my breaking point.  The last time I hit 200 lbs I was pregnant and immediately after when back into my size 3 jeans.

198 and 50.  Two numbers that I now loathe seeing with every fiber of my being.  I tried to cheer myself up by telling myself that muscle weighs more than fat.  The tape measurer will surely love me!

Nope....

Seems the tape measurer is in cahoots with the scale to make my life miserable.  42-40-44.  Ugh.... How the hell did this happen?!

Enter  Jillian....


....me and her are going to be best buds for the next few months.  I sat down so excited with a bag of BBQ chips and a Nestle Crunch candy bar to see what was in store for me.  I started by reading through all the material in the package.  There is alot of reading!  I wonder how many calories you burn reading?  Then I popped in the first 3 DVDs.  Who remembers the Friends episode where Monica and Chandler sit down and watch Phoebe's friends birthing tape by mistake?  That was kind of my reaction.  OMFG!  She is going to KILL ME!  I broke a sweat and got out of breath just switching out the DVDs!

Crap....what have I gotten myself into?  I think that Sundays are going to be my favorite day of the week since they are a rest from exercising day.  I do have to say though that I am pretty surprised.  I thought her workouts would be all drill sargenty make it hurt like.  She is very encouraging though.  She pushes you, but not in a DO  IT kind of way.  She is still going to kick my ass though!

For now, I am off to the grocery store to do some shopping.  Surprisingly, alot of the food on her diet is not existing in my house!  I also need to figure out how to incorporate the rest of the households meals into my meals.  I don't want the kids to have to be on a diet just because I am.  There are also a few variations that I am doing too.  I don't care for salmon and there is salmon on this diet.  I am planning on substituting tuna for the salmon.  Water too....blech.  I have to admit that I don't drink water, let alone enough water.  Unless it is tonic water and there is gin involved.  No alcohol either.  She is just taking all the fun out of my life!  She also limits the amount of coffee to 1-2 cups in the morning.  HELLO!?  Coffee is one of the main staples in my diet!  I can't function without a 1-2 pots a day!  1-2 cups....yeesh....

I am also quitting smoking....again.  2 cups of coffee a day and no cigarettes, I ought to be a real bitch by the end of the week.

It's Sunday though.  Today I am living it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment