Thursday, April 18, 2013

Day Three~That would be the butt Bob!

Well, the good news is that I am not as sore as yesterday.  Bad news is my back side is.  OMG I should be able to crack walnuts with my butt checks by the time I am done!  Holy Crap!  I really did work my ass off yesterday.  My thighs were screaming and protesting but I got through it!  I did find I am not as limber as I once was.  Big surprise huh?!  The showoffs on the TV bent themselves in half and kissed their knees in the stretching.  I was lucky I could bend over.  I usually don't do that unless there is candy on the floor or something.

Breakfast was good.  Again, I changed it up a bit.  It was to be spinach, lox, onion scrambled eggs.  I opted for bacon instead.  Canadian bacon to be accurate.  Lunch was a Chicken and Veggie soup.  Snack was *yawn* celery.  It did have almond butter on it though.  Almond butter is like peanut butter but much better. This diet cuts out soy and peanuts have soy.  Dinner was, finally, a burger!  Ok, so it was a turkey burger but you put enough pepper on anything and it can taste pretty good!  Everything was washed down with good old bottled water!  I discovered that our well water that is treated gives me really bad stomach pains.  A tablespoon of apple cider vinegar makes the water pretty good and it is a great flush.

My stomach is going down though!  I used to look straight down and see my stomach poking out farther than my boobs.  Not so now!  I got so excited about that that I walked 2 miles with the boy!  Maybe this exercising stuff is starting to work.  I also have alot more energy!  For the first time in a long time I am looking forward to going shopping.  I may have to write Omar the Tentmaker a goodbye letter since I won't be visiting him again though.  I know he will be upset.  I measured my thunder thighs too.  Yes, they do make tape measures that big!  25 inches.  Woah....  Maybe I shouldn't have done that....  I really had to resist checking my measurements cause I know if I haven't lost any inches I will be depressed and give up.  Still not doing  the harder versions of the exercises.  Next week I am going to try them though.  Even if I can only do a few.

For now though....it's onto day four!

Toodles!

2 comments:

  1. So so glad to hear from you, sister friend.
    Hope things are good with you....this post sounds like you are gettin' on the right track....:)
    xo bj

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops! Wrong blog BJ! This one got kind of abandoned! Come visit at www.farmhousestyleliving.blogspot.com

      Delete