Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Day Two~OW....OW....OW....

O....M....F....G....!  I can't move!  I woke up when the alarm clock went off and tried to jump out of bed.  My thighs had other ideas.  They were screaming to me "get off us fat girl!  We did not like that abuse yesterday and are not going to cooperate!"  I am SOOOO sore!  The front of my thighs are screaming!  Did make for an interesting workout!  Atleast it was a different group of muscles today.  Any time I had to use my thigh muscles I thought I was gonna die!

Seriously....

I kinda stuck to the menu for the day.  Breakfast was yummy!  A two egg omelet filled with tomato, onion and avocado.  Lunch was a chef salad and snack was a yogurt with pecans and a dash of vanilla.  Then it got bad.  My afternoon was packed full of running.  I had an appointment to get to in the afternoon and then a meeting at 6.  Needless to say, I had 10 minutes inbetween to run home and eat.  So much for the tilapia and salad.  It was a braunsweiger sandwich with homemade mayo and cheese.  I am pretty sure that blew it right there.

Tomorrow should be a better day!

1 comment:

  1. You never cease to amaze me and make me snort laugh out loud. I love that you are doing this as I sit on my big fat a$$ on the couch eating my Cadbury mini eggs ~ and just sayin my goal weight right now is to get to 200! Love you girlie. xo

    ReplyDelete